Welcome to a new week and, as promised, my menu plan for this week. This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday over at Orgjunkie, so be sure to click on the picture above to go see all of the wonderful ladies over there and their menu plans for this week as well!
Breakfast: Choice of Lemon Cranberry Muffins, Toast, Cereal, or Fruit
- Lunch: Leftover Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
- Dinner: Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice Skillet Dish (for info on how to make skillet dishes, click here!)
To-Do: Soak rice
- Lunch: Leftover Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
- Dinner: Sloppy Joes in a Bowl (doubled) and Sweet Peas
- Lunch: Leftover Sloppy Joes in a Bowl
- Dinner: Fellowship Meal at Church
- Lunch: Tuna Sandwiches with Fruit
- Dinner: Dinner with friends
- Lunch: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
- Dinner: Hamburgers, Homemade French Fries, and Corn
To-Do: Make Chicken Salad
- Breakfast: French Toast and Fried Apples
- Lunch: Chicken Salad Sandwiches with Fruit
- Dinner: Chicken Enchiladas
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Bread (from the freezer )
- Lunch: Crockpot Lasagna
- Dinner: Leftovers
Also, I just wanted to let you know that my posting days will be changing as of right now. Instead of posting every Tuesday and Thursday, I will be doing so on Mondays and Thursdays instead. You guessed it! Monday posts will consist of my weekly menu plan!
Thank you and have a lovely week!